|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120156
• Engine: Canaline 42hp marine diesel engine (new in 2016), coupled to a Newage PRM 150 gearbox.
• Quality steelwork by DVM Marine of Winsford with a trad stern and extra long bow section with large well deck. There is a cratch and cover to the front.
• Owner fit-out in cream painted panels with solid light oak trims to the ceilings and cabin sides and light oak faced ply with solid light oak trims to the hull sides. The floor is solid oak planking throughout. There are ceiling mounted prism skylights throughout the boat.
• Spacious forward saloon with a Morso Squirrel solid fuel stove on a tiled hearth and surround (with eco fan), a wall mounted 12V 32” Avtex TV and comfortable sofa. Oak dining table with two bench seats to accommodate 4 people. 2’ 6” steel side doors.
• U-shaped galley with a range of shaker style cream cupboards and doors with solid wooden worktops. Slot-in gas Belling oven/grill and hob, 12V Shoreline fridge with icebox, 800W Logik microwave and a Candy washing machine.
• Spacious mid cabin bedroom with a fixed double bed with a shelf behind, and two full height open fronted wardrobes and a wall mounted 12V flat screen TV.
• Walk through bathroom comprising a vanity unit with inset wash basin and a new ceramic Jabsco macerating pump out toilet. Quadrant shower cubicle with glass doors and thermostatic shower.
• Engine room housing the Canaline engine and the electrical equipment for the boat. Two sets of 2’ 6” steel side doors.
• The rear cabin area houses a second solid fuel stove and the controls for the boat but is otherwise a blank canvas that could be used as a second bedroom, office or work room.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, shoreline. 4 x 110 ah leisure batteries (renewed in 2017), 3 kW Victron Phoenix Multiplus inverter/charger, 2 x roof mounted solar panels with separate controllers. Galvanic isolator. Headlamp, horn and navigation lights. Central heating by the Eberspacher diesel boiler via 4 radiators and the two solid fuel stoves. The water is heated by the Eberspacher boiler, engine heat exchanger and immersion. Stainless steel water tank.
Eagle is an extremely well equipped one-owner 70ft trad narrowboat with a light and airy feel. She was completed in 2009 and was last out of the water in 2017 for blacking. She offers comfortable 2 berth accommodation which can easily be extended to 6 berth accommodation by adding a sofa bed in the forward saloon and beds in the rear cabin. Some of the interior trims require finishing which will be attended to before the sale of the boat is completed. Moorings are available by separate negotiation.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||70'|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.