|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120183
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Isuzu 35hp marine diesel engine, coupled to a Newage PRM 150 gearbox.
• Quality 10:6:4 steelwork by Reeves for Black Prince with cruiser stern and taff rail. There is a fold down table to the well deck.
• Professional fit-out by Black Prince for use as a hire boat to a two bedroom traditional layout in textured vinyl coated ply with solid mahogany trims to the cabin sides and ceilings with carpet to the hull sides. The floor is vinyl throughout except for the corridor and two bedrooms which have carpet.
• Spacious forward saloon with storage step, cupboard and shelf. Two seat sofa with storage below. There is also much space for you own furniture.
• U-shaped galley with domestic sized appliances including a slot in Calor Choice gas oven, grill and hob, and a 12v LEC fridge with icebox. There are a range of cupboards and drawers with cream laminate finish doors and a grey speckle laminate worktop and marble effect laminate splash back.
• Cabin bathroom housing a Sani Marin macerating pump out toilet and corner vanity unit with inset wash basin.
• Spacious mid double cabin with a fixed double bed, full height wardrobe, over bed shelf and cubby.
• Cabin bathroom comprising a shower enclosure with bi-fold glass door and thermostatic mixer shower, built in shelving, corner vanity unit with inset wash basin and a Sani Marin macerating pump out toilet.
• Rear cabin has two single beds that can also be combined to make a second double bed, one of the single beds has storage below. There is also a built in wardrobe, cupboard and shelving. The cupboard containing the electrical equipment is also housed here.
• Rear Cruiser deck with taff rail and engine access.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, shoreline, 1x start battery and 3 x leisure batteries, Sterling inverter. 1 x solar panel fitted to the roof. LED Lighting throughout. Headlamp and horn. Heating by Eberspacher diesel fired boiler via 4 radiators. The water is heated by the Eberspacher boiler, and engine.
Henry The Navigator is a 58ft former Black Prince hire boat built by the respected builder Reeves in 2004. This boat is ideal for someone looking for a go anywhere boat, with 2 separate cabins. She offers comfortable 4 berth accommodation with the opportunity to easily extend this to 6 berth accommodation by the addition of a sofa bed in the forward saloon. The boat was last out of the water in January 2020 for blacking. A survey report from October 2019 is also available.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Henry the Navigator|
|Builder:||G & J Reeves|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||58'|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.